Patient Care Technician National Certification Exam
Patient Care Technicians provide direct patientcare as delegated by the nursing or medical staff. Their responsibilities may include obtaining patient vital signs and other data, communicating with the healthcare team and patients, assisting with activities of daily living (ADLs), complying with confidentiality requirements, and performing ECGs and phlebotomy tasks.
How HPCT Certification Exam works:
1. Pay for the exam
2. Fill out the registration form
3. Email supporting documents
Then wait for 3 business days for approval, date
and time confirmation in your email
4. On your test day, take exam from your computer with a proctor monitoring you on web cam
5. Receive test results and electronic certification within 48 hours. Hard copy certificate is also mailed.
STEP ONE: Pay for the Patient Care Technician Certification Exam - HCPCT
STEP TWO: Fill out the form below
STEP 3: Send supporting the following documents to [email protected]
1. Government Issued ID
2.School Certificate or Transcripts (Graduated student)
3. Resume showing one year experience in certification field. (If qualifying with work experience)
4. Military training documents (if qualitfying with military training)
STEP 4. Wait for 3 business days for approval of test and confirmation. If you are not approved, your money will be refunded. Please note that your documents will not be reviewed without your exam payment.