Pharmacy Technician National Certification Exam
Pharmacy technicians help pharmacists in a pharmacy or other medical setting that dispenses prescription medications to individuals. They work directly under a licensed pharmacist and help them fill prescriptions, get refill authorizations from prescribers and several other duties that assist the pharmacist.
How HPCT Certification Exam works:
1. Pay for the exam
2. Fill out the registration form
3. Email supporting documents
Then wait for 3 business days for approval, date
and time confirmation in your email
4. On your test day, take exam from your computer with a proctor monitoring you on web cam
5. Receive test results and electronic certification within 48 hours. Hard copy certificate is also mailed.
STEP ONE: Pay for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam - NCPhT
STEP TWO: Fill out the form below
STEP 3: Send supporting the following documents to [email protected]
1. Government Issued ID
2.School Certificate or Transcripts (Graduated student)
3. Resume showing one year experience in certification field. (If qualifying with work experience)
4. Military training documents (if qualitfying with military training)
STEP 4. Wait for 3 business days for approval of test and confirmation. If you are not approved, your money will be refunded. Please note that your documents will not be reviewed without your exam payment.